AL-1-A Inner Aluminum pipe connector Aluminum tubing joints
Fittings ADC-12 High Strength Work for assemble track
1. Lean pipe for pipe rack systems, other name is lean tube, come
of toyota company, used for lean production, manufact line,
warehouse, famly, office etc.
2. This Aluminum alloy pipe surface through special processing
there is a fixed lines, unlike the other pipe so that a smooth
3. The most important is antirust and environmental.
4. Aluminum pipe fittings are different from plastic pipe fittings
and metal pipe fittings. It differs in material and connection.
Al-1-A inner joint is used for aluminium tube with thickness of 1.7
mm and outer diameter of 28 mm.
It is the most advanced inner joint of AL-1 series, with grooves in
the upper part of the joint.
Other joints can be installed directly on them, which reduces the
The joints are bolted together to firmly connect the pipeline when
the required frame is laid out.
They are designed to provide the best grip to ensure the integrity
and longevity of the system you build.
|Surface Treatment||White sanding /polishing|
|Package||300 PCS / Cartons|
Specification of inner Aluminum Joint AL-1-A
- Aluminium pipe racking system can be well integrated into the
conventional pipe racking system
- All steel joints, mounting brackets and accessories can be
perfectly integrated with the new aluminum tube shelf system.
- High Strength Weight Ratio
- Aluminum is environmentally friendly and has high recycling value.
- The workbench is used to create additional material handling,
storage and convenience structures for Creform manufacturing to
help implement lean manufacturing processes.
- The carriage trolley with open platform design is easy to load and
unload long objects, the side rail can prevent roll-off, and the
6-wheel caster design provides good maneuverability.
- Pipeline and joint systems provide rigidity and strength for
industrial applications without the need for cross-bracing when
transporting boxes or plastic bags.
- There are three-angle shelves on each side of the picking truck,
which can be used to place handbags or boxes, and can not provide a
good loading and unloading passage facing the outside.
- ESD carts and assembly stations are designed to process electronic
processors, chips, memory boards and CPUs during assembly and
About JINGJI (TOP-KING)
In 2004, Top-King technology was established and settled in
Shenzhen. It mainly produces the design, production and sales of
industrial warehousing equipment. After 10 years of efforts,
Top-King has won many honorary titles such as "ISO 9001-2008",
"China's green environmental protection products" and "China's
green environmental protection products". INA brand name, creative
Today, Top-King has a technology center, state-of-the-art tube
mills, plastic parts manufacturing, warehouses, structural assembly
facilities and sales offices.
Top-King is the original adaptive material handling system for
companies seeking to implement continuous improvement and lean
production plans. Our extensive range of aluminium pipes and
joints, PE coated steel pipes, fittings and accessories is designed
to allow you to customize construction workstations, flow racks,
carts, automatic steering cars and other material handling
structures that can be changed at any time to meet your
manufacturing needs. .
Numerous structure diagrams in our database can help you start the
program quickly. We will not only sell you products, but also help
you achieve lean management and improve the factory environment.